- Why choose Myakka?
- About us
- Meet the team
- Awards and accreditations
- Fair trade
- Press & Media
- Contact us
- Warehouse outlet
- Delivery & Returns
- Payment options
- Terms & Conditions
- Security & Privacy
We try to keep a constant stock of all our furniture so we can deliver to your home, anywhere in the UK, usually in under 14 days. To enjoy years of happy use and good service from your Myakka furniture, we recommend just a few simple care tips:
- Wax your furniture occasionally: We recommend using Mylands Antique Mahogany wax which helps protect, develop and deepen the lustre of the grain.
Click here to watch our short video on furniture care.
Click here to buy Mylands Antique Mahogany Wax
- Keep mats & coasters handy: Because our furniture is traditionally waxed (not lacquered or varnished), heat and liquids may cause a bloom or ring marks to appear. Keep a supply of coasters handy – we have the perfectly matched, wooden ones in our accessories collection.
Click here to buy coasters.
- If you should get a ring mark on your hardwood furniture
Click here to watch our short video showing you how to remove it in moments.
- Avoid direct sunlight: As with any solid wood item, it's wise to avoid direct sunlight or heat sources as they may cause movement or cracking of the wood.